Skin Care 101 - St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer
Remember what I told you guys about, keeping our skin matte and dry will actually make it oily? One piece of advice, if your toner or facial wash doesn't give you enough moisture, ditch it. What you need is something that can hydrate your skin while fighting the excess shine. A tough one really. But, another solution to that, a very good moisturizer.
Its called Timeless Skin, Collagen Elastin Moisturizer. It fights fine lines and wrinkles and the best part, the active ingredients are natural and organic.
Safflower seed oil works as emollient, trapping moisture in the skin. It is also high in Vitamin E and antioxidants.
- Noticeable results after a few days - I felt the difference right away. It really made my skin softer and smoother specially around the cheeks.
- Made of organic ingredients
- Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores
- No harmful ingredients
- Does its job in keeping the skin hydrated
- No irritating scent
- Packaging - not hygienic, a bottle/pump is better
- No SPF - so you need to apply sunscreen
- Doesn't dry out easily - this is the reason why I only use a very little amount before makeup