LOOKBOOK - Sweet Nothing

by - August 12, 2013







  


Here's another "Less Is More"-inspired outfit.  Actually, that saying could be our perfect excuse when we feel too lazy to play dress up.  #youknowwhatimean Especially for work days.  I'm guilty!  HAHA!  There are times when I have this Lookbook-mood and I go for accessories and heels.  Reversely, I also have this I'll-Just-Wear-Anything mood.  #canyourelate?  :)

I know this look is demanding for a pair of heels.  But as usual, I gave my toes and legs a favor and save them from the possible torture.  

There's nothing sweet and special about this button-down plus bandage skirt combination except for the cool color blocking.  But you know, I had to take advantage of Kris' camera and the stunning view at SM Aura Sky Park. Not to mention, my pretty "beachy waves".  Oddly, my hair cooperated that day.  Thanks to twisted bun and fish tail braid.  You should give it a try too! Easy heatless curls!  

What do you think?

Top and Skirt from Forever 21
Flats from Parisian
Watch from Call It Spring

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


Currently LSSing Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch :)
 
instagrammy fun!

how I look when taking #selfie shots... HAHA!  EWWW!


P.S.



your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?