BURP GUIDE - Brickfire

by - September 30, 2013

I'm so sleepy and I don't think I will be able to write a decent post today.  Anyway, at least let me share another restaurant you could try, especially for the meat/steak lovers out there.


We went to SM Annex for a quickie pedicure at Posh Nails.  We saw a few, new restaurants and decided to try Brickfire.  


Here's the menu.





Who could say no to a 200g t-bone steak for a price of 149 php???

70 php

For appetizer, we ordered Truffled Mac & Cheese.  Serving for entrees took 10 to 15 minutes so it's a good choice to have something on your table while waiting.


Look at the size!  It's soft and juicy.  You can also replace your rice with mashed potato.

149 php

285 php

Tenderloin for me! 

Service Charge: Yes
Taste: 5 burps!!!
Serving: Big portions
Value for money: Very reasonable prices
Service: So-so
Place: They can accommodate around 20-25 I guess.  They are located near Medical City, SM Annex.

We will definitely come back for more t-bone!   :)



Like Brickfire on Facebook for more details.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?