BURP GUIDE - Rub Ribs and BBQ

by - September 11, 2013

After a relaxing massage, we decided to try one of Kris' favorite restaurants, Rub Ribs & BBQ.  I'm not a huge fan of ribs or steaks but when it comes to meat, I love grilling beef - Yakiniku or Korean style.  HAHA!  The boyfriend however, is a crazy carnivore.  *peace

Anyway, I was surprised seeing a lot of food spots in Pasig area.  On the way to Rub's, we passed by some Japanese and Thai restos (and many more).  If I'm not mistaken, it's within Kapitolyo.


Let's start with their menu.


I swear... you'll start burping after you're done with the half of Singles serving.



I like their menu.  Simple and won't give you a hard time choosing what to order.

I forgot to take a photo of the place. Sorry!  :)

Singles

A rack of dinosaur ribs on my plate.  HAHA!  I picked Potato Fries as my side dish - normal thick fries with breading.  Made it crunchier.    


Super Duo for Kris.  Their sauce was really delicious, no strong BBQ taste.

For dessert, we ordered Fried Oreos. 


Total YOLO meal!  


Actually, I like the idea but the taste of the "fried bread" didn't amaze me.  I only ate a few bites - meaning, Kris devoured 4 and half of them.  Plus, the 2 huge rib racks and side dishes!  He's like someone who lived in the Flintstones era.  HAHA! :P

Rub Ribs & BBQ is definitely the number 1 place to go to for your "rib-cravings".  You'll get your money's worth because they won't fail you in terms of size and taste.  On our next visit, I'll try one of their entrees.  

Like them on Facebook for more info.  


What do you think?



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?