LOOKBOOK - Rosetta

by - September 23, 2013





















This is definitely my top 1 among the sets we did for Better Days collection photo shoot.  Isn't it too obvious??  Sorry for posting soooo many pictures again in just one Lookbook post.  I already deleted a couple but it still exceeded 10.  HAHA!  :)

When I was preparing the outfits, I didn't hesitate to pair this nude, lacy bustier with this bold red skater skirt.  The rest looked okay too but this combo stood out the most.  Plus, my red and gold heels perfectly matched the colors.

This look is inspired by Rosetta, a character from one of my fave Disney film, Tinker Bell.  Of course, a garden fairy silhouette won't be complete without the floral crown.  She is always seen wearing pink, mostly red dresses resembling flower petals.  She has this charming voice and very feminine yet sassy character.  

Indeed, one way to look and feel like a fairy is by wearing a floral crown.  It instantly makes any outfit ladylike.  But unfortunately, you can't have it on your head anytime, anywhere unless you really intend to attract so much attention.  HIHI!  It's nice to have one though.  Great for your outfit shots!   :P

I hope you like this look as much as I do.  Luckily, we found the perfect spot for the photos.  

What do you think?

Bustier and Skater Skirt from The Chic Closet
Heels from SM Parisian
Bangles from Forever 21
Flower Crown from Anything Wired 8

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?