LOOKBOOK - Sparkle

by - September 29, 2013









"Don't let anyone dull your sparkle."

Hey, everyone!  I have already shared what I did to celebrate my 24th birthday here and as promised, here's the Lookbook post featuring my birthday outfit.  Nothing special actually - just a little bit of sparkle. :)

Because of my weird habit (buying clothes and wear them months after), I apparently got to wear something new for my special day.  I bought this top online from a Singapore shop.  I looked for this design everywhere after seeing it in G-Market.  But because shipping from Korea is a little bit expensive, I searched for other shops.  Lucky me, I found it and most importantly, it's cheaper too!!  

I was supposed to complete this look with a pair of heels, but I got too lazy to change.  If you noticed, I even didn't put on any accessories, just my watch.  

I really love the sequin collar!  Instant glam up!  But I can also imagine pairing this top with pants to dress it down a little bit.  Will try that next time! :)

What do you think?

Top from Dress and Such
Skirt from Forever 21
Shoes from Mel

Hype this on Lookbook.

More photos below.  

Red Velvet Surprise Cake from Sidda's Cake (Contact me if you're interested.)









your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?