Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - Palladio Rice Paper
Oil control sheets never leave my bag. They always come in handy and perfect for those who hate putting on another layer of powder or foundation in the middle of the day like me. It's very easy to use and you won't need any techniques.
The last brand I used was a total failure so this time, I looked for something different. A new brand as well here on my blog. It's called Rice Paper from a U.S. cosmetic brand, Palladio.
- Very effective - removes shine
- Rice powder doesn't create a white cast
- No need to apply powder for touch ups - tipid!
- No irritating scent
- A little pricey but on the second thought, it's very reasonable because it contains 40 sheets already and could be 80 even!
- No breakout
- Doesn't irritate pimples - suitable for sensitive skin
- Doesn't clog pores
- Packaging is okay
- Easy to remove from the box