LOOKBOOK - Playsuit

by - October 28, 2013
















I can't stress enough how versatile skater skirts are.  I mean, you can instantly have your second look after putting on this simple fashion staple.  Pair it with a dress, a long top or in this case, a romper.  

I've already shown you 2 stunner prints in our Better Days Collection.  In case you missed it, click here and here.  If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time we included a playsuit in our closet.  I love the print and fit.  As always.  I don't know if it's just me but I think the pattern and colors really give out a playful vibe!  It has a stretchable fabric that hugs you comfortably (if that makes sense  HAHA!).  See?  Style and comfort together in one chic piece!  This won't even give you a hard time "peeing" because you can pull it down easily.  I feel you ladies.  That's the downside when wearing rompers.

Honestly, I had a hard time choosing a color for the skirt because we had a wide selection from pastel to neon (and more).  But since I'm a little bias when it comes to teal or anything similar, I chose this one.  :)  The look became preppy and more feminine.  

How about you?  What's your favorite piece to wear with skater skirts?  Don't have one yet?  Hurry and get it from our shop!  

What do you think?

Romper and Skater Skirt from The Chic Closet
Shoes from Mel
Earrings from Forever 21

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?