Make Up And Hair (MUAH) - The Balm Time Balm Concealer
Now, here's a real badass concealer!
Just so you know, I am so picky when it comes to this life-saver. I have tried several from different brands and whenever I run out of concealer, I always make sure to do some research first before heading to makeup stores. This time, I bought Time Balm from one of my fave brands, The Balm.
You can find The Balm in Beauty Bar shops nationwide.
It's a bit expensive, but with 7.5g, probably it will last 3 to 4 months, depending on your usage.
Actually, this concealer is just one of The Balm's line, Time Balm. They also have a foundation, and primer.
Check out the ingredients.
- Packaging (no troubles opening and closing; fits perfectly in my kit)
- Smooth consistency (like icing!)
- Not chalky
- Easy to blend using fingers and brush (doesn't pull your delicate eye area)
- Doesn't feel heavy/thick
- Medium to heavy coverage
- Completely diminishes the appearance of dark circles
- Matte finish - suitable for oily skin
- Covers fine lines
- Has properties that protect/benefit the skin (but I haven't noticed any results yet)
- Matches my complexion well
- Lasts up to 6 hours (with powder)
- Conceals blemishes, redness and stubborn pores
- Over 500 pesos damage
- Sponge that comes with it is not that useful
- Smells like vegetable oil sometimes (but doesn't stay)
- Settles into fine lines after couple of hours
- If you have oily skin, retouch is needed (but I'm lazy so I'll skip this HAHA!)
- Don't apply too much powder to avoid caking
- No powers over puffy eye bags (but fights dark circles like a superhero)
- For extra dry skin, use a primer or moisturizer first
Go ahead and try! Let me know what you think about this in the comments below. :)
You can find The Balm and many more brands on Beauty Bar's website.
your sweetest drug,