Just In! - Oil Control Sheets, Gel Liner, Lipsticks, Forever 21 BOGO Items

by - February 01, 2014

Let me share a Just In post before doing another makeup review.   I was about to do this yesterday, but the photos were not that good so I had to re-do everything.  Bummer.  Anyway, how are you enjoying the long weekend and Chinese New Year?


This time, I have more lippies to feature, gel liner, oil control sheets and few items I got from Forever 21's BOGO sale.

Let's start with NYX.

390 php

Blotting papers are really a must-have and I always make sure to get more whenever I'm done using every single sheet.  This one from NYX is a little pricier than the one I previously used, which is by the way super effective, but this contains more.

Next, my goodies from Beauty Bar.


I took advantage of their online sale and I'm still surprised about the price!  From 1150 php, I got it for only 650!  But unfortunately, I had to pay for their flat rate shipping fee (200).  Not cool. :(

It came with these 2 freebies.  A night cream from Burt's Bees and hand/nail cream from Mythos.  I will try them and let you know if they're good.

Here's a closer look of my Smashbox black gel liner.  I haven't used it yet, but will do soon.


Ooh!  Look at that fierce pot! :)

Speaking of sale, I dropped by Forever 21 two weeks ago and shopped a few items.  I got this chiffon peplum top and accessories.  Since it's a Buy One Get One promo, Kris paired my top with a scarf.  I also got 2 tank tops which are on sale too.  

Love the ring!  I want more!


And now, the lippies!

Hot Paris

Here are two lipsticks, one from Wet n Wild and the other from Rimmel - both from my cousins' makeup kit.  HAHA!  


Coral and another red!  Yay!

And my favorite from this bunch... drum roll please!!!


Lippies from Michelle Phan's makeup brand, EM Cosmetics!  My little wish came true!  Thanks to Smellin Good, an online shop that offers personal orders from USA.  Problem solved because EM doesn't ship internationally yet.


I chose creamy classic and a matte one.  Since I didn't know that Love Me is a red shade, I'm selling it now because I still have MAC Ruby Woo and Kate Moss Rosetto.  I don't like having dupes and you know, just being practical.  

If you are interested, drop me a message on Facebook.  Take note, my price is lower than the original price. *wink

I'm using Passion Berries now, a gorgeous raspberry color. 

That's it!  As usual, a separate post for each makeup product!  Stay tuned!

Now, the quickie update section!

Currently Loving: Blush!  I have to take back what I said about them.  Now, I'm so into natural looking pinched cheeks.  Thanks to tints!

My LSS: Slow Jam by Usher and Monica.  #ForeverFavorite  It's always in my playlist.

Recently Watched: No movie yet after The Hobbit.  I'm still watching Running Man though.  Are you a fan too?

ABSpiration Update: Last Tuesday, I killed my obliques.  And I love it!  I'm excited for the next workout calendar!  

Craving For: Army Navy's Querida Mia.  


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?