LOOKBOOK - Ms. Independent

by - March 04, 2014










I only have 2 words that will perfectly describe this outfit - "in charge".  The dress looks so sassy when paired with a pair of black heels.  Adding a belt makes it even more polished.  For me, it suits a boss.  Someone who's independent.  A lady who's always in control.  But you know, in a good way of course.  HAHA!

The length could pass as office appropriate.  If you need more coverage, put on a blazer.  But I suggest keeping the front cutout visible.  Fun part.  HAHA!  Well, just wear a tube top inside because you know, you don't want those babies to get all the attention.

What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. If my boss looked that good, I'd never stop kissing her ass. So sexy!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?