LOOKBOOK - You Had Me Swooning

by - March 17, 2014


















It's the first time I took this gorgeous backless dress out from my closet.  I bought it from an online shop last year and I really saved it for a special occasion.  So fortunately, a beach wedding happened and it's a perfect timing.  The color is perfect too!  I didn't bother to look for another outfit.  HAHA!  And yes, it had to wait that long.  

I just love every detail.  This dress had me swooning.  The ribbon, drapes, those 2 straps, everything!  It might seem a little revealing, but because it's made in chiffon and it's in this lovely coral hue, it still looks demure in a way.  And since I wanted to go for a romantic look, I paired it with nude/cream shoes.  To also add more color, I put on this long necklace.  

One challenge when wearing a backless piece is of course, using the right bra.  Thanks to whoever invented the adhesive brassiere!  It's a heaven sent for us, girls.  And luckily, I don't have something BIG to cover though.  So, that's a relief.  HOHO!

What do you think?

Dress from Runway Dreams
Shoes from Call It Spring

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?