LOOKBOOK - Aztec Summer

by - April 27, 2014























How are you dealing with the intense summer heat?  Well, I'm sure choosing what to wear becomes a problem now.  HAHA!  Apparently, all of my sleeveless clothes are back in the scene again.  Even wearing pants or leggings is becoming a challenge.  One thing I now look for is comfort.  I want something that won't make me sweat like a pig - if that's even possible with 35 degrees Celsius temp.

Dresses or tops made in thin or sheer fabric are definitely a must have.  I do not have enough confidence to wear crop tops and expose my belly, so I'd settle for something lightweight instead.  HIHI!  Cut out pieces are in my list too!  Just like this red long-back top, a perfect example of a summer staple.

Another summer fave is this pair of denim shorts with an aztec patch.  Good news is, we are making these and it could be customized.  Just the way you want it!  Place the patch in front or back.  You can even add studs!  To know more about it, contact us via FB - link below.

What do you think?

Top and Shorts from The Chic Closet
Shoes from Suite Blanco

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?