Just In! - Korean Cosmetics Haul: Skin Food, Etude House, Aritaum, Innisfree, Tony Moly and The Face Shop
This is probably my most exciting and my favorite Just In post. Why? Read the title above. It's my first ever haul featuring several Korean brands! Ooh, I love them all!
Just so you know, I really saved money for this. HAHA! It cost me around 3,000 php, but it's fine. Well, not totally cause it's still expensive. But then again, considering the quantity - 8 pcs. for 3K plus the free samples? It's worth the
slight splurge. :)
Here they are! Can you spot a familiar product?
Actually, 5 out of 8 are also available here in Manila. I decided to order them directly from Korea because of the price - a bit lower than local mall price. At first, I was hesitant because delivery might take a very looooong time. Surprisingly, I got them in less than a month. If you're interested in ordering, keep reading cause I've got good news for you!
From left to right:
1. Skin Food Steam Milk Essence Mist
2. Etude House Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam
3. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
4. Aritaum Stylepop Pudding Tint in Lollipop
5. Etude House Don't Worry Change Lip Balm in Pink
6. Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
7. Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint in Cherry Pink
8. The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Bye Bye Dark Circle Concealer
I also got 3 types of samples.
1. Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream
2. Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer
3. Etude House Face Conditioning
As usual, expect a separate post for each product above. :)
Here's an exciting announcement. We will be opening a pre-order for these Korean cosmetic brands and more! We'll also share with you the samples. Stay tuned for the details! Follow our shop at Instagram - @thechiccloset and like our page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chixylove.
Now, onto the quickie update section!
Currently Loving: Bronuts! Belgian chocolate with salted caramel filling is the bomb!
My LSS: Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang.
Recently Watched: Not in particular order... HAHA!
1) 21 Jump Street (yes, only now)
2) Call Center Girl
3) Miracle in Cell No. 7 (tearjerker)
4) Starting Over Again
5) The Conjuring (does this count even if I was not looking at the screen?)
6) The Lego Movie
7) The Wolf of Wall Street
Now, I'm watching Emergency Couple, a Korean rom-com series.
ABSpiration Update: July calendar is already out and it's called Force of July. Booty workout every Sunday, LEGercise on Mondays, hard core time every Tuesday, upper bod workout on Wednesdays and cardio every Thursday. Friday is rest day with some stretching and combination of cardio and core for Saturdays.
Good luck to us, popsters!
Craving For: Buffalo Wings and Beef Burrito
By the way, follow me on Dayre.me too!
your sweetest drug,