Skin Care 101 - Endocare Eye and Lip Contour Cream
A doctor from an aesthetic clinic I visited two months ago recommended this product to me. It's from a brand called Endocare which specializes in anti-aging and advanced skin regeneration technology. They use a patented process called SCA Biorepair. (ooh, sounds too scientific! HAHA!) The acronym stands for Secretion of Cryptomphalus Aspersa or commonly known as... garden snail!
At first, I wanted to say no because of the hefty price tag. It cost me 2,300 php! Gah! I still couldn't believe I bought it. Anyway, there's no room for regret.
It's actually a 2-in-1 cream that helps revitalize and moisturize the sensitive skin around the eyes and of course, the lips too. I use this as my serum and religiously apply it day and night.
Yes, there's snail secretion in the formula. That's the key ingredient. Its probably the last thing we would want to put on our skin, but recently, the icky slime became the most sought-after ingredient by lots and lots of skin care brands. Have you tried it?
This cream promises to reduce under-eye puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
The pump is quite unforgiving. I have to be very careful everytime because if not, it will dispense a lot of product.
As you can see, it's half-empty already.
What I love about it:
- good for all skin types
- almost unscented (don't expect to smell snail slime!)
- contains SCA Repair index 8 ; highest is 10 which means, high skin regeneration
- makes my lips super smooth and soft even prior lip balm application
- reduces the appearance of lipstick lines or vertical lines instantly
- dries fast
- doesn't leave a greasy feeling
- very moisturizing - it makes my concealer application a lot easier
- improves my natural lip color - I have a slightly dark lips so it's definitely a life saver
- I haven't noticed any improvements on my eye area, but maybe (just maybe) it does something unnoticeably and targets any premature wrinkles overtime
- pump bottle is poorly made