FRIDAY Flashback - Posts You Might Have Missed

by - September 26, 2014


Here's what happened to me this past week.  

- went out on a Sunday night with my friends, Mae and Donn to grab some food and for a super impromptu KTV
- satisfied my Mcdo's Twister fries + milk tea craving and watched Maleficent on Monday
- cooked something delicious on Tuesday
- celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on Wednesday
- got super stressed yesterday because of critical issues but rewarded myself with JCO donuts

And today, I'm feeling excited!  HIHI!  Because of work, we weren't able to prepare for our anniversary.  So tomorrow, we'll watch Rurouni Kenshin - The Legend Ends, get ourselves a gift and try a new restaurant.  Yay! <3

Have an awesome weekend!








your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?