Sample Stash - Etude House Face Conditioning Cream
Welcome to my new series, Sample Stash! Very straightforward. I'll do short reviews of the samples I get from skin care and makeup shops (mostly Korean brands). Basically, first impressions since I'd only get to use the product for a week given obviously, the amount.
First off, Etude House Face Conditioning Cream.
It also has a sister!
I haven't tried this Light and pink version but I've read that it suits oily skin more and clearly, it produces a brightened effect on the face.
Okay, going back to the original version. The sample I got here contains about 4 grams of product. You can buy the actual size which is 75 grams.
The posters say that a lot of beauty bloggers have raved about this cream. It got a lot of good reviews and high ratings as well in some sites.
It's pretty much a moisturizer, sunscreen and primer in one.
After trying it a few times, I'm now convinced that I don't need to apply a moisturizer separately. It just makes it more convenient for me because I'm this type of person who hates putting on layers and layers of cream-based products on mah face.
Basically, this face conditioning cream can be categorized in between face emulsion and primer (with added SPF 25 as a bonus feature - sun protection yey!).
What I love about it:
- acts as a good moisturizer
- has SPF 25
- creates a smooth base
- preps the skin for face makeup
- makes the skin silky
- makeup product with skincare benefits (or the other way around)
- makes the skin look more radiant
- perfect as a solution for patchy face areas
- suits any skin type
- has a bit of BB cream's benefits
- smells super duper nice (like an addicting soap or body lotion scent) which by the way, lasts like an hour or so except if you put on another product on top
- doesn't create a white cast
- no irritation so far
- has very minimal oil control properties
- has a tiny bit of stickiness but not greasy (it dries fast anyway, so no biggie)