Just In! - Moisturizer, Daily Scrub, Toner, MAC Lippie and Mascara

by - October 22, 2014

Skin care goodies and 2 new addition to my makeup collection for this month's Just In post!


Let's start from the left.

Yves Roche Sebo Specific Ultra Mat Anti-Shine Moisturizer 
From my previous moisturizer by SkinFood (click here for the review), I now switched to a non-Korean brand and also, something that's mattifying.  Not that I didn't like it or anything, I loved it with all of my heart because it made my skin glow from the inside.  Yea, my skin became dewy but I did not complain.  Though there were days when the extra moisture made me felt uneasy due to the hot weather, but I still believe in the product.  It really took care of my skin well.

From dewy to shine-free, I'm now using this day-moisturizer by Yves Roche.  A moisturizer with oil-control properties?  Amaaaaaaaziiiing!  Watch out for the review!

Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub
I didn't buy this one.  I just saw it here in the house lonely and needing attention.  HAHA!  I've tried it many times already, not daily though because I still have my SkinFood Sugar Mask and I only do exfoliation 3-4 times a week.  More frequent than normal because well, you know how much I hate my clogged pores.


Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner
I gotta admit.  It's my first time to buy a skin care product or even makeup that costs more than 1000 php.  Though I still don't consider it as a splurge because I know I didn't throw my money just like that.  I did a quick research and every site that I checked said this one's a badass.  And I agree to that!  I'll tell you more details on a separate post.  After 3 weeks of using this toner, I was able to sleep in peace without regretting about this "kinda huge" purchase because I noticed results.  HAHA!

MAC Tart & Trendy Lustre Finish
Here's another first.  First time to buy a second hand makeup.  I didn't think twice because I know the owner.  I'd think it through again otherwise.  If you're interested, visit my friend's blog here.  I guess there are still some items for sale.  When she brought her collection to the office, almost everyone of us bought.  Even a guy.  Yep.  Not kidding.  That's a lip balm though.  HIHI!  #truestory

So, back to the lippie.  This one belongs to the orange family.  Okay, that's another first-time - 3rd already in one post!  It's my first time to try an orange lipstick.  I can't wait to feature this baby here on le blog.  Stay tuned you lippie-freaks! :D

Maybelline Rocket Volum Express Washable Mascara 
My previous mascara by The Face Shop (click here for review) already dried out even after trying to revive it using the hot water method.  I also loved it because it did it's job pretty well.  I haven't used this new one yet but I'm hoping that it will work just as great because it's from Maybelline.  And for me, Maybelline is the drugstore's mascara queen.

Have you tried it?  Anyone using this?  How is it?

By the way, I also picked the washable version because I don't wanna use waterproof mascara daily.  I don't wanna trouble myself much when it's time to remove it.

That's it for now!

I also bought several shoes last week.  I'll share it on dayre.me/chixylove.

Time for the #quickieupdate section!

Currently Loving: Happy Lemon's Rock Salt & Cheese cream.  Kris and I got addicted recently.

My LSS: Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande.  Have you already experienced an almost-is-not-enough moment?

Recently Watched: Rurouni Kenshin, The Legend Ends.  Finally!  The Shishio fight scene was awesome!  Even though they didn't include some scenes, that's understandable because it's very difficult to condensed everything in a 2-hr movie.

I'm also re-watching Chuck.  I missed the series so much!

ABSpiration Update: My workload is causing me to skip working out.  I hate it.  There are so many things to do, so many tasks to finish.  I can't even blog 4 times a week.  Pft.  I wanna get back on track very soon.

Craving For:  I want to go to a buffet again (I have the right because I'm stressed).  HAHA!



your sweetest drug,





You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?