Skin Care 101 - Innisfree Apple Juicy Lip & Eye Makeup Remover
In the second batch of my Korean cosmetics haul, I grabbed another product from Innisfree. I'm not sure why but for some reason, I fell in love with the brand even by only watching reviews on Youtube. So, I always check out their latest offerings and everything seems to be interesting. Expect more features here on le blog.
This time, I bought their makeup remover called Apply Juicy.
The inspiration behind this is the end result of washing an apple. Squeaky-clean. But of course, it contains apple extract for additional skin benefits.
It's gentle on skin but tough on long-wearing makeup. It is very similar to common makeup removers because it's a combination of oil and "water" formula which means that you have to shake it first before using.
Let me show you some before and after photos.
Let's test it with waterproof eye pencils. (Stay tuned for a separate review!)
Now, onto the lipstick test.
What I love about it:
- no breakout or irritation
- does not sting the eyes much
- breaks down eye makeup well
- oil does not last, no greasy feeling after
- removes waterproof makeup
- no need to tug the eyes
- might suit oily and sensitive skin
- smooth skin after application, no dryness
- removes lipstick well, even lip tint
- removes BB cream well