LOOKBOOK - Peter Pan's Wendy

by - November 02, 2014


















Hello there!  I'm Wendy.  Peter Pan's Wendy.  Okay, just kidding.  It's because of the collar, really.  


It's one of my favorite things in the fashion department. If you want to make a top or dress look like a little girl's piece of clothing, put on a detachable Peter Pan collar.  That's the exact thing I would do for this look except I didn't have to because this dress comes with it already.  


I styled it using a very trendy hat.  If you're following a lot of fashion bloggers (myself not included), you'd probably seen many wearing this.  Black floppy hats instantly brings any outfit to the next level.  Even if you're wearing a simple tee, denim shorts and casual sandals, putting this on would make you look more dressed up.  It's definitely a chic way to accessorize.  For sure, you'll be seeing it again here on le blog.


What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet
Hat and Earrings from Forever 21
Shoes from Call It Spring

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?