Sample Stash - Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Pure #1
A dewy and glowy skin is a popular beauty trend in Korea. It's the kind of finish that looks radiant, youthful and healthy. I know some of us get a little confused about the difference between oily and dewy skin because there's a thin line between two. And a lot of us shy away from it because we don't wanna look like a grease ball. But I know, if you find the right product that works for your skin type, it might look good on you.
For this week's Sample Stash post, I'm featuring a magic potion that can help us achieve glowy-looking skin in an instant.
It's called Nymph Aura Volumer Pure by Etude House. There are other 2 variants named Brilliant and Transparent.
1) Mix it with your BB cream, CC cream, foundation, etc. Suggested ratio is 3:1. A droplet can make a big difference already.
2) Use it as a highlighter by patting it on the highest points of the face (nose bridge, cheekbones, and forehead) before applying base makeup.
- really delivers and effective in terms of giving you that dewy look
- doesn't lighten the coverage of BB cream
- can also act as a highlighter
- very easy to use
- doesn't make the face makeup cake or become patchy
- little amount goes a long way - even a sachet can last a long time
- no irritation
- doesn't clog pores
- dewiness doesn't last all day
- might not be suitable for oily skin (oil-to-oil doesn't sound right)
- mixing it with another face makeup with dewy finish might intensify the effect; safer to use a foundation/cream with matte or normal finish
- makes the consistency of BB cream thicker and heavier
- I don't like the scent
- oiliness makes me a little uncomfortable upon application, so I use a brush
- makes the texture of BB cream stickier
- makes the color of BB cream a little lighter
Here's what it looks like after 5 hours.
Will I purchase the full-size version? Maybe. I have mixed feelings about Nymph Aura Volumer Pure, but for me, it's really an effective "dewy-fier".
Furthermore, I have an oily t-zone so I always opt for matte finish. But I can still try a dewy look from time to time because I love how it makes the face appear more flawless and more natural. #feelingKoreancelebrity
I think ladies who have dry skin can fully enjoy the benefits of this product because it can improve the finish of your face makeup. This really makes your skin glow and appear more radiant. Dewy skin also perfectly suits a no-makeup look, especially when you want to emphasize a healthy and improved complexion rather than your eye makeup.
What do you think?
Like Etude House on Facebook.
your sweetest drug,