Skin Care 101 - Aveeno Daily Detoxifying Scrub
Are you doing your regular exfoliation? Yes? Good. Aside from the simple 3-step skincare routine called cleanse-tone-moisturize, we also need to squeeze in one important step - scrub.
If you're out of facial scrubs or perhaps, you've finally decided to exfoliate (please do so), here's a good product to try.
It's called Daily Detoxifying Scrub. Aveeno products are available at SM Hypermarket and SNR, in case you want to check them out. I'm not sure though where else to buy locally.
The size of this little one is 1 oz or 28 g. It looks like a travel-friendly version. I did a quick research and saw a 5 oz or 141 g version.
What I love about it:
- facial scrub and facial cleanser in one
- smells great (tropical-ish scent)
- gentle on skin
- suits any skin type
- doesn't cause me breakout or irritation
- the scrub beads are very fine
- not too abrasive on skin
- soft and smoother skin after
- not very drying
- doesn't lather much (since it's soap-free)
- i can't tell if "detoxifying" part happens
- not that good at unclogging pores
I only use this once or twice a week because I still have another scrub. Overall, I think it's a good and gentle exfoliator which can be used daily. I really like the feeling as I massage it on my face because the particles are very fine. If you love that kind of texture, this one is for you.