2014 Favorites

by - December 26, 2014

Let me thank everyone who has been a reader of this simple blog.  Be it a regular or random visitor, please know that I appreciate every single view and comment.  It's been an awesome year indeed!  This 2014, le blog turned 3 and for me, it's definitely a milestone.  I look forward to more opportunities and collaborations in 2015!


As part of my usual year-ender posts, here are the 2014 favorites in every series.  I realized that I didn't do any makeup video this year.  I'm really sorry!  I'm trying to finish one and I know, I've promised that I'd be sharing that before Christmas.  

Anyway, I also hope you liked Beauty Board, my new series I started in February and Sample Stash.  Please stay tuned for more surprises next year!  I'd love to hear your suggestions as well.

Skin Care 101


LOOKBOOK


Peter Pan's Wendy (most hyped in Lookbook)

Burp Guide



Make Up And Hair (MUAH)



Just In!


Beauty Board


Sample Stash


TOUCHDOWN


Outside the Series



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?