LOOKBOOK - Sherbet

by - February 01, 2015















So, this is the last look from our collection, A Touch of Flair.  Like always, #savethebestforlast and it's not the end!  A new set of chic pieces is coming up very very soon.  We can't announce the final date yet, because we're still completing all the preparations.  But, please do watch out for it because I promise it's worth the wait!



Alright, so let me talk about this outfit.  A lot of us shy away from wearing bright color combinations like this one.  I totally understand because it's sometimes tricky to tell if two hues complement each other, especially in clothes.  But in this look, I stepped out of my comfort zone a little bit and went all out.  I never thought turquoise could perfectly match purple.  



Actually, I was kinda hesitant to buy this pleated skirt.  I thought I could only pair it with a white top.  Obviously, I was wrong.  What I also love about it is the built-in shorts underneath, very convenient.



The top is not your usual button-down.  As you can see above, the buttons are at the back.  I also like the touch of structure at the neckline and the buttons at the sides are very handy because you can just roll up the sleeves if the weather becomes very uncooperative.  I can imagine pairing this with skinny pants and pointed heels for a more clean and sophisticated vibe.

What do you think?

Top from The Chic Closet
Skirt and Belt from Cache Cache
Earrings and Shoes from Call It Spring

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?