The Spa, Greenbelt

by - February 08, 2015

Recently, we thought of availing The Spa GC's from our company's reward site and we're very excited to try a high-end spa for the first time.  Yep, first time!  HAHA!  Kris and I like to pamper ourselves through a good massage every once in a while, but we don't want to spend too much on such treatments because we all know, they tend to be super pricey.  So, we always rely on vouchers and promos.

We chose the Greenbelt 1 branch for no specific reason at all.  And no regrets because the facility is super nice.


Once you enter, the amazing hallway will just wow you.  It looks simple in a way, but we still think it's awesome.  I remember the minty scent inside the place as well.


Our treatment was scheduled at 7PM, but we arrived there around 6 because we're told that they're very strict with the appointment time.  It's better to be there early (at least 30 minutes) especially if you want to take some time to enjoy their amenities.


Our GC was for a 1-hr Executive Classic Massage and we picked Swedish.


There are separate lounge rooms for male & female.  You can check out more details about the rooms here.


At the reception, we're given keys for our lockers.  As soon as I entered the female common area, I was approached by a female staff and she handed me a robe, towel and slippers.


Right after a quick shower, the staff asked me if I want to go inside the steam room while waiting for the actual massage.  I wanted to try it so badly, but I realized I forgot to bring extra undies.  Luckily, they have disposable panties.  Problem solved. 


I like their ginger tea!  It tasted weird and strong at first, but I do love the kick of sweetness.  I think I had 2 cups.  HIHI!


While waiting, I read some magazines while enjoying this very soothing tea.


The Swedish massage was good.  My back and aching shoulders really thanked me after that.  There's a bit of stretching too, which I also loved.


The massage room is not that spacious.  No relaxing nature sounds as well to complete your spa experience.  Nonetheless, it still didn't disappoint.


See those shiny legs?  They look good in that photo because of the massage oil.


The non-member rate of The Spa's 60 minute Swedish massage is at 820 php and 1100 php for Deluxe and Executive respectively.  

Overall, we like the service, cleanliness and the amenities.  The lounge area is very nice and they have like a complete set of toiletries there.  A water dispenser is also available.  The only thing that didn't impress me is the shower room.  The staff are very approachable and they really assist their customers all the time.  In terms of the actual massage, I can still remember how "ate" took her time to relieve my sore shoulders, so that's a plus for me.  

That's it for our pamper-me-day luxurious version experience.  HAHA!  :D

What do you think?

Visit The Spa website here and like their Facebook page.

By the way, if you're not sure what massage therapy, check out the infographic below.

Source: Fix.com

your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?