LOOKBOOK - Edgy Sweetheart

by - April 12, 2015



Mesh is everywhere.  I see it in tops, skirts, dresses, shorts, you name it.  I think the whole cut-out trend has already wind down and apparently, not everyone accepted it with open arms.  Some people still find it too daring and for others, it's not that easy to expose their skin here and there.  So as an alternative to that, go for mesh.  It adds a subtle touch of sexiness to every piece of clothing without actually revealing too much skin.


For those who can't get enough of this very breathable material, this dress is for you.  Seemingly, the mesh panels are placed strategically.  It's not all-the-way edgy as well because the sweetheart neckline adds a cute touch.  I also love the waist peek-a-boo action, but for days when I want to hide that area, I can just throw on a thick belt.


I can imagine wearing this on a night out with maybe silver accessories to take it up a notch.


What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet
Shoes and Earrings from Call It Spring

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


your sweetest drug,



You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?