Skin Care 101 - Skin Station Dermax Professional Nano White and UV Active
Today, I'm gonna talk about two summer essentials. I don't need to explain why sunscreen's one of them but for the other one, you might need a little more convincing.
During this time of year, when sun rays are too intense, it's hard to avoid skin darkening even if we slather on sunscreen especially when you're basking on the beach or poolside or if you're doing an outdoor activity. That's why aside from sun protection, something that would maintain that "Snow White" skin, would really help.
Check out these two!
UV Active Water-Burst Sunscreen
What I love about it
- nice packaging (I prefer pump bottles for sunscreens!)
- has a moisturizing effect
- watery consistency (I love how it "melts" as it lands on the skin)
- easy to blend
- no irritations/breakout
- doesn't mess up my makeup (as long as I let it dry completely)
- doesn't feel greasy (though there's still some stickiness as it dries but it doesn't feel oily and annoying)
UV Gel is designed for oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. Hence, it's gentler and doesn't contain any fragrance.
UV Baby is safe and gentle enough for babies 6 months as older kids. This is great to have if you're travelling with the little ones. Make sure you protect them from the sun too!
Dermax Professional has a special skin whitening line is called NanoWhite. They sent me this Night Essence, which also has a day-cream counterpart. It claims to help even out discolorations, which we often get from sun exposure and of course, it helps make complexion brighter.
There's Vitamin C in it, which is a Classic skin brightener and 97% glabridin (extracted from licorice), which is a common whitening agent. Aside from those two, there's also brown algae, ellagic acid from pomegranate, alpha-arbutin and pine needle glycoprotein, hyaluronic acid, ceramide and lecithin in the mix.
Okaaaay, those names are making me dizzy. HAHA!
What I love about it
- very moisturizing (I feel like I don't need to put a separate moisturizer whenever I apply this)
- smells so good
- feels light on skin
- makes the skin texture bouncy