april and may haulbelocliniquedrugstore makeupgarnierMaybellinemonthly haulniveaquickfxrecentrevlonskincarevideo haul
April & May 2015 Haul
Heeeey guys!! This is it! My first haul video!
I thought I would take this series to the next level because first, I have a new camera (yes, my own! I'll tell you more about it later on) and I wanted to test it out. Second, I know most of you appreciate hauls in a video format. So here it is! Still no voice over though. You'd definitely hate my voice so I decided not to do it. HAHA!
- Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream (80++ php) - I use it on on my underarms after shower before applying deo, not as a body cream. It has my fave whitening agent, Kojic Acid so I thought I'd try it on my pits, since I think I need a little help on smoothing out and lightening that area a little bit.
- Clinique Bonus Bag - This one was given to me as a gift (thanks, Tita Shirley!). I haven't tried any of them yet except for the lipstick.
- Different Lipstick in Angel Red
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black (not sure if it's waterproof)
- All About Eyes eye cream
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Colour Compact with All About Eye Shadow Duo in Neutral and Territory and Soft-Pressed Blusher in Fig
- Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream (120++php) - I remember using something like this before. I bought this because it was on sale and I needed a temporary day-moisturizer. Sadly, it's not super hydrating. I still prefer watery ones. But good thing, it has SPF 20.
- Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT 4 (300 php) - What did you get during the Maybelline Makeup Madness Sale? I heard it's still on! They are slashing off 100 php - applicable on all of their products. Anyway, I was able to score only one item. I picked a red-orange matte lippie which is not 100% matte but I'm loving it so far because it's nicely pigmented. Actually, it kinda reminds me of Ruby Woo because of the cool tone. I'll do a swatch comparison and tell you guys if it's really similar.
- Nivea 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes and Fruity Shine Lip Balm in Strawberry (70++ php and 92 php) - As for the Nivea cray cray sale last month, I got these two, plus one deo and one small facial wash for Kris. I still have Burt's Bees so for now, these two go into my "backup box".
- Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Smitten Eprise (287.50) - Yes, Revlon had discounted products too! I got one Balm Stain in a berry shade. Finally, I decided to dive in the lip crayon craze. Here's my first and I don't regret getting it from Revlon.
- Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier (89 php) - I was surprised to see Korean drugstore brands at Watson's. One of them is Quick FX. If I remember correctly, there are two other types and I want to get them as well.
So, that's it! I hope you like the video guys!
Let me know if you have already tried any of the products above so I would know what to expect. HAHA! Individual reviews will be up soon!
Currently Loving: 4-cheese and Hawaiian thin-crust pizza with lots and lots and lots of pineapple (let's just call it Pineapple pizza)
My LSS: Jacob's Blues (I'm What You Need) cover by William Singe
Recently Watched: I'm currently watching New Girl (done with Season 3) and a Korean romcom series, Ex-Girlfriend Club
ABSpiration Update: This month's Blogilates calendar is all about stretching but I want to focus on my abs/core
Craving For: Japanese food!
What do you think?
your sweetest drug,