LOOKBOOK - Coming To An End

/
0 Comments





Hey guys!  I hope everyone had a nice and productive long weekend!  Only 6 days left until our Cebu trip.  It's making me feel excited already!  Oh!  That reminds me that I have to draft a few posts starting now since for sure, I would have no time to actually sit down and blog while I'm there.


Before I talk about the beautiful dress you see here, let me share a The Chic Closet-related announcement first.  Kris and I thought of taking a break in selling clothes.  Well, I know it would be almost like status quo because we only release a collection two to three times a year, but for now, we'll be putting everything on clearance sale and just focus on Korean/US makeups.  It's not super final though, we are still discussing things.  


Just in case you're wondering why, uhm, let's just say it's because of limited resources and time constraints.

So, go ahead and hoard our remaining stocks!


Now, onto the outfit!

This floral piece caught my attention because it really fits the theme of our Ladylike Collection.  How could I say no to floral prints if the concept of the set is femininity?  HAHA!


I went for a country-ish or vintage-ish vibe with modern touches.  I paired it with my coral shoes and floppy hat and threw on a belt to make it more figure-hugging since it's wide on my waist.  

I loved the structured pleats (my type!!!), because it did not make the dress look lousy and plain. 




For me, it's interesting to play with different kind of styles with this chic piece.  It's a floral dress you'd like to take out from your closet any season, any time of the year.




What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet
Shoes from Call It Spring
Hat from Forever 21

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.



your sweetest drug,



You may also like

No comments :

What do you think?