BEAUTY BOARD - Fresh and Blooming Makeup

by - September 20, 2015

I'm a big fan of light, glowy and fresh makeup looks.  You know, that effortless kind of look which would make you appear blooming and won't make people think that you're wearing a mask.  

After a few years of experimenting and playing with makeup, I've realized that subtle looks like this one seem to be the most flattering on me.  Actually, I did this look on my birthday but it's something that I also wear often so nothing special.  But I hope you'll get an idea on how to look so put together even with very minimal makeup.


The above photo shows the products I used.  The eye primer is optional because the eye shadow there also has a lasting base, a shimmery one though.  

Don't get annoyed by my selfies below!  *peace


Oh!  By the way, did you miss my Beauty Board series?  :)


I also used my Clinique eye shadow in Neutral as a highlighter.  


Eye makeup is very light but the eyeliner with a little bit of flick makes it more defined.






That's it!  


Wishing you guys a nice week ahead!



your sweetest drug,



You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?