Skin Care 101 - Nivea 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes

by - September 03, 2015

Exfoliating wipes?  Really?  I'm already blown away by facial towelettes with added skincare benefits and now, this?

Just so you know, I'm a die hard fan of exfoliation.  Getting rid of all of the dead skin cells on skin's surface is one of my favorite things to do.  I know.  I'm weird.  But my skin seems to love it too and I really think that's one major reason why it's behaving very well.

So when I found out that Nivea released 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes, I got really intrigued.  A product that's capable of removing all of the makeup and grime on my face at the end of the day and at the same time, leaving my skin smoother and more radiant is something that I would surely appreciate.


I got a pack at only 70 php due to Nivea's crazy 50%-off-on-everything sale a few months back.  So doing a simple math, 140 php is the regular price.  Teehee.  Oh!  And there's also another variant more suitable for sensitive skin.


The key ingredient is Magnolia Extract, an anti-inflammatory and anti-aging active.

The unique thing about these facial wipes is the "texturized" side .  After using the softer side to remove eye makeup and in general, cleanse your face, you just flip it and use the peeling side for the exfoliating action.


Believe me.  It won't feel like your skin is being scratched or anything like that.  It's not too abrasive.  It feels like a massage actually and that's good for blood circulation.

The towels are not too damp but still capable of removing makeup.  For the stubborn ones like waterproof eyeliner, the only problem you'd likely encounter is how it stays in the roots of your upper lashes, so you might need a separate eye makeup remover for that.


There's slight tugging but that's normal for facial wipes I guess.

It smells good, a bit perfume-ish or soap-ish but not overpowering.


Tada!  Left side is makeup-free thanks to this awesome product!

Even though it says "no rinse-off needed", I'm still not confident enough to skip my usual water and face wash routine.  I never go to bed and sleep without washing my face (with or without makeup).  I can ditch my other skincare stuff but not cleansing.  Not ever.

But then again, it's up to you.


I love how my skin feels a little bit more polished and smoother after use.  Almost similar when I use my actual face scrub. And if for some reason, you are not into that kind of exfoliating product but you badly need a solution to dull skin, these wipes should work.

And no need to worry about overdoing exfoliation with these because the formula is gentle enough to be used daily.

So I recommend tossing a pack in your bag and bring it when you're travelling.

You're just one pull away to a more radiant, healthy-looking skin!

What do you think?

Like Nivea on Facebook.

By the way, let me know what Nivea products you hoarded during their crazy sale.


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?