LOOKBOOK - Permitted

by - November 01, 2015



Crop tops are definitely in my list of favorite fashion pieces.  However, I don't get to wear them every time I want to because of a few reasons.  Well first and foremost, I don't feel 100% comfortable showing off my belly, and I want to move freely without worrying about it.  Next, Kris doesn't like the idea of showing too much skin.  Believe me, he's not totally a conservative type but I guess, he would be at peace if I wear something that's moderately revealing just on certain occasions and places.  And I get it. 


So yea, I was permitted to wear one during Bigbang's concert here in Manila.  

For those who have the same sentiments as mine, hear these styling tips out.


The most instinctive way to balance out a crop top is through layering.  Light cardigans and vests are my best bet.  But of course, it still depends on your outfit.  You can also opt for overalls.  

Another option is high-waisted bottom.  You can still look modest while wearing a crop top.  Just make sure, the lengths of the two are not too short.  You might still have a problem though once you raise a hand.  Haha!



What do you think?

Top (bought from a friend)
Jeans from Forever 21
Shoes from Solemate

Hype this on Lookbook.


your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?