LOOKBOOK - I Feel Cold

by - December 05, 2015




"Hey!  Wassup, human!"













Sharing the these two outfits from our Baguio trip last October.

The low temperature there called for some sweaters and beanies!  Actually, that's just the perfect excuse to do some layering action because you know, I don't get to do that here in the Metro anyways.  Well, unless maybe I'm in the office.  The AC there has this winter-is-coming kind of vibe.  Haha!

These two pullovers kept me warm.  They helped me get through Baguio's coldest breeze.  And of course, I didn't forget to wear a leather piece (well, partially).

What do you think?

Gray Pullover, High-Waisted Skinny Pants, Scarf and Mint Top from Forever 21
Purple Pullover from Uniqlo
Leggings with Leather Panel from Topshop
Nike Kaishi Shoes
Sling Bag from Mango
Shades from @classiqueapparel

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.

Thanks, Kris for the photos! 


your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

1 comments

What do you think?