BURP GUIDE - Mom and Tina's

by - February 27, 2016

Last December, my squad and I had a quick gathering to celebrate the holidays.  The plan was to try out this restaurant near ABS-CBN and have a glass of cocktail to cap the night.


I only tasted 2 of the dishes here so sorry if this post is not as informative as the others.


The overall feel at Mom and Tina's from food selections (and price) to ambiance is pretty much the same with Bannaple's, except it's quieter and more laid back.  There's a homey, your-comfort-food-is-here kind of vibe and the place is suitable for families and romantic dates as well.


They also have a variety of cupcakes, cakes and pastries.



So here's what I picked.

210 php

It's a beef lasagna but not in the usual "flat form".  It came with two breads.

I loved that it tasted like a home-cooked meal and that there's generous amount of meat and cheese.  My only complain was the pasta itself.  It was overcooked for my liking.

255 php

This one's called Beef Stew and it was served with rice.

250 php

Their Fettuccine Carbonara came with two pieces of breads too.

180 php

For dessert, we ordered this Mango Tart-ish one and Blueberry Cheesecake.  Yummo!

185 php

Overall, I would say that food was not that super impressive but it's still a great place to hangout and have a piece of cupcake, a slice of cake and maybe coffee too.


What do you think?

Visit their website for complete menu and branch locations!


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?