HAUL | March, April and Nature Republic

by - May 30, 2016

So you thought this one's a very early May haul?  Nope.  Here's another late video.  What's new?  Haha!


Good thing, I was able to finish editing yesterday.  The only problem was the internet connection.  It it was faster, this could have been posted before last midnight.  Boo.


Anyway, I hope you enjoy this skincare and hair care loaded haul!  I can't wait to try the Nature Republic goodies in the bags.  Yassss!


Watch in HD!


Products Mentioned

CreamSilk Leave-on Cream (below 100 php)

I love the out-of-the-shower scent!


Palmolive Naturals 2in1 Shampoo with Argan Oil (slightly above 100 php)

It seems like a gentle shampoo.  Not very drying as well.


Silk Secrets One Minute Hot Oil Treatment in Pearl Essence (135 php)

A very affordable hair mask which doubles up as a conditioner.


Megan Waxing Kit and Strips (79 php)

I'm really hoping these are still available in Landmark.  

I love the how it makes waxing convenient but there's a tendency that you could go wrong and probably make it more painful than it already is.


Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel (245 php)

I now have 3 tubs!


Assorted Samples


Snail Solution Kit

Snail goo is back!


Travel Essentials

I'm definitely bringing this with me on my next trip!


Real Nature Mask Sheets in Green Tea and Acai Berry (55 php each)

For my skin, which is stressed lately.


Aloe Vera Cleansing Tissue (475 php for 2)

Gets rid of oil and makeup very well!


Bamboo Charcoal Mud Pack (375 php)

So far, I'm having mixed feelings about this one.  


Creamy Lipstick in Pink Someday (595 php)

It's not too pigmented as you can see in the swatch but it could be good as a matte lipstick topper if you want some shine.


Stick Concealer in Nude (295 php)

So easy to blend for a stick concealer!


And to end this post, here's the list of my current and last month's favorites!

Food  - Wendy's Homestyle Chicken Fillet Burger with fries and Iced Tea of course!
Beauty  - the Aloe Vera Cleansing Tissues I mentioned above
Music   - here's my playlist!
1) Close Your Eyes by Johnta Austin (from 2010)
2) Crying Out For Me by Mario (another oldie)
3) Crush by Yuna feat. Usher
4) 7 Years by Lukas Graham 
5) This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris and Rihanna
6) Close by Nick Jonas
7) All My Friends by Snakeships
8) Middle by DJ Snake
9) Pillowtalk by Zayn
10) The Hills by The Weeknd
11) Hide Away by Daya
Recently Watched - Game of Thrones, the last episode was just.... I can't....
Now Craving - Chinese food


So that's it!  Next month, I'm actually planning to do a different haul.  Stay tuned for that! :)



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Michiko, thank you for exposing me to Snail Solutions, I had no idea of their existence until now, and now I see how fantastic it is!
    Oh and, great taste on the Chicken Fillet Burger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! Did you try the chicken burger?? So yummy!

      Try snail skincare! :D

      Delete

What do you think?