BURP GUIDE - Kuya J

by - August 07, 2016

Yasss for a productive day!  Even though it's a late start for me, I still managed to finish the sequence of the last episode of my travel vlog.  Next, effects and texts.  

I decided to have a quick break and before I go down to eat, I thought I'd share my favorite dishes from a local restaurant called Kuya J.

Yea, posting about food when you're starving is probably not a good idea but I'm doing it anyway.  Haha!


They serve Filipino dishes but I kinda sense a modern touch.  I love the variety actually.

I've been there twice already and so far, here are my top picks.

Baked Scallops



I loved the buttery and garlicky flavor.  Yum.  Yum.  Yum.

Bagnet Kare-Kare


One of the best I've tasted, except of course the kare-kare version we have at home.  Hihi.  

They also serve unlimited rice and that's one reason why we love to eat there.  #igottafeedthedragonsinmahbelly


Their pancit canton is a must-try too.  Perfectly seasoned. :)

Aside from these 3, I also enjoyed their fruit shakes.  The sisig?  Hmmmm.  Not so much.  The crispy pata though was also delicious but I believe nothing beats what we have here in Navotas/Malabon area.  Yea, biased but wait til you give it a try.

Kuya J is a best choice if you're eating out with a group because all of the dishes are for sharing.  

Go check them out!


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?