3 Looks Using Celeteque Products

by - January 15, 2017

I got excited to try the makeup loot that Celeteque sent me, so I sat down and filmed a video.  I know it's been forever since my last one and I made a lot of boo-boos here, so please bear with me.  I'm still warming up.  Haha! 😃

Click here to start watching!



I received 3 eye shadow palettes and 3 matte lipsticks and I thought I could do 3 makeup looks by pairing them.  I also grabbed a few products from other brands.  You can check out the list below.

The first two looks are so easy and simple, but for the last one, I had to create a smokey eye makeup so a lot of blending happened.  Haha!  I gotta admit, difficulty level is high for me.  It's been years since my last attempt. 😤


The palette and lipsticks have a great color payoff and I love that the color variety is suitable for everyday makeup.  Well, maybe except for Grey Smokey, but I think I can still use the black eye shadow as an eyeliner.


Products Used

The Face Shop Lash/Lid Glue
Celeteque 2-in-1 Eye Bag Miracle Kit
Celeteque 24-Hour Photoready Matte Primer
Celeteque Spot Corrector Gel
Clinique Foundation sample (can't remember the nameand shade)
Maybelline Super BB Cream in Natural
Celeteque CC Micro-Hydrating Powder
Celeteque Eyebrow Defining Kit in Deep Brown
Celeteque Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Brown, Pink Orchid and Grey Smokey
Fashion21 White Eyeliner
False Eyelashes from Landmark
Sleek Contour Duo in Light
Colourpop Blush in Between the Sheets
Celeteque Matte Lipstick in Ruby, Wine and Nude
Celeteque Lip Lacquer in Velvet Red and Natural Nude
Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Eyeliner


Btw, I tried my best to cover up my bumpy spots, but I didn't want to put on layers of foundation and concealer because I'm not a fan of cakey and heavy base.  The eyelid glue also got in the way.  The patchy area is not because of the eyeshadow, guys!  Let's just pretend they're not there.  Haha! 😉 



You've seen the products in action, but I will still do individual/batch reviews, so stay tuned!

Thanks for watching!  Please don't forget to show some love by hitting the like and subscribe button. ❤

What do you think?  Which one is your fave?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?