Colourpop Brow Pot in Arched Auburn

by - January 11, 2017

I'm saving the best for last and by best, I mean the lip products.  So meanwhile, here's another Colourpop post for my fellow "kilay is life" believers.  Haha! ๐Ÿ˜ค


It took me a while before finally deciding to try this baby out.  I was hesitant at first because I knew the shade wouldn't match my hair color.  That's why I thought of trying to sell it first so I can get myself a different shade.

From the pot and when swatched, it looks very appropriate for brunettes or pretty much any medium to light brown hair.  However, it has hints of red/orange which is actually okay but I prefer taupe browns for my brows.


The formula though. ๐Ÿ‘Š

The moment I first dip my brush, it was HEAVEN.  It has a mousse-y, custardy texture and it applies smoothly.  You won't even need to apply pressure as you make the strokes.



It's easy to blend and easy to use to shape the brows so it's perfect for kilay beginners.  Hihi!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Whenever I use this, I almost ditch my spoolie because filling my brows with the same angled brush is enough.


The product stays on the entire day.  And take note, my skin becomes a grease factory after several hours and my forehead area gets really oily.  However, if I rub it off, it budges and only a little color stays.

See how shiny my skin is?!  I didn't blot today.  Haha! ๐Ÿ˜„


I still have mixed feelings about Arched Auburn but again, formula-wise, it's great!  It's my first time trying a dip brow product and I'm more used to pencils or crayons, but it didn't give me a hard time.



What do you think?  Have you tried any other Colourpop brow products?



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?