Althea Beauty Box Unboxing - Green and Yellow!

by - April 09, 2017

Here it is!  Another unboxing video featuring Althea.  I wasn't able to finish this as early as planned since I got very busy in the past two weeks and I think that's pretty obvious because I didn't get to publish a post during weekdays.  Anyway, I think it's fine because good thing, the box is still available.

So aside from the amazing K-beauty products Althea offers, they also thought of doing their own version of themed beauty boxes.  I've talked about the things you need to know about these monthly boxes in the video so if you're ready to watch, just click the link below

Ready to unbox with me?


They sent me their March Beauty Box which contains green and yellow products.  In it, I got a total of 7 full-sized items.  Total value is at 4,063 php but, you can purchase the box for only 1,360 php!

Note though that they only release a limited quantity for each box, so if you really like the curated products, be fast to score one!


Product List

Aritaum Real Pure Cleansing Foam
VDL Color Correcting Primer
Aritaum Pure Master Sebum Control Powder
Skinfood Pineapple Mask
Petitfee Gold and EGF Eye & Spot Patch
Apieu Silk Blanket Mask in Gold
Gram Double Chemi Mask Banban


I have tried the eye patch already and so far, I'm loving it!

Similar to my previous shopping experience, the box arrived at my doorstep a week after it was shipped.  Everything was in perfect condition as well.  They were wrapped properly and the box too was damage-free.


Once again, a HUGE THANKS to Althea team for this pretty pink box!  Kamsahamnida!


What do you think?  Have you tried getting a beauty box from Althea?  How was it?


Sign up using this link to get free credits! 

http://ph.althea.kr/referral-welcome?k=yMDIwNTA




your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?