One Brand Review - Celeteque Dermocosmetics

by - May 28, 2017

Here's another consolidated review featuring some products I got from Celeteque Dermocosmetics.  I believe the only ones I haven't talked about are the lipsticks and brow kits and even if you already saw them in action through the makeup video I posted early this year, I'll make sure to do a separate review about them.

By the way, I'll make this one short and sweet since I really need to resume editing my Sephora video.


24-Hour Photoready Matte Primer (825 php)

The first thing I noticed about this primer is how mattifying it is.  It doesn't take away the shine and control the oil 100% but the difference is there.  

I also love how it makes the skin super smooth and silky (like baby butt skin hihi 😝).  The product I apply on top goes on way nicer.  


This is perfect to use if you are having troubles applying a thick foundation or concealer as blending will be a breeze.  Pores get blurred as well without that heavy, silicone-ish feel.  

When I have this underneath, even my BB cream looks better and the effect lasts for several hours.  So far, I'm impressed.  I'm going to use this more next week and hopefully, my thoughts on it won't change.


I know 800 php could be too much for a drugstore primer but if it works, why not right?  Besides, a little amount goes a long way and most likely, you'd only apply it on your t-zone anyway, so this would definitely last for a couple of months.

2-in-1 Eyebag Miracle Kit (745 php)


On the packaging, this is called an under eye foundation rather than concealer, if I'm not mistaken.  That's why I immediately assumed that coverage would be amazing and yea, it is.  The first few times, I was like "ooh nice" but later on, I was like "oh no".  

My main problem is the creasing.  I know that the way I apply and set it could be wrong, so I've tried different tools and paired it with different products.  True enough, it just needed something really smooth underneath and something finely milled on top.  Using either my finger or a damp sponge would also help.


The balm works fine but if you apply concealer immediately, it would tend to just slip and slide.  However, I like how soothing it is.

To be honest, I would still prefer a liquid concealer because it's easier to apply and there are plenty of affordable options that also have full coverage.


Moisturizing Lip & Cheek Duo (665 php)

Hmmm... I need to check if it's 665 per piece or that's for a pair already.

This comes in two shades - Rosy Blush and Soft Berry.  The formula is on the moussy side, so I thought it would be Celeteque's version of a liquid lipstick, but it's not.  It doesn't work as a stain either.


They are lightweight and very comfortable to wear, but they lack pigment and a bit streaky.  

They could also work as a blush but again, you might need to apply more product if you want to build the color up.


Probably, I would just use these as lipstick toppers like the next product below.


Ultra-Nourishing Lip Lacquer (545 php)

I'm not really sure and I don't want to believe either that a tube costs more than 500 php.  I will check, guys!  Maybe these are just samples?


There's another shade called Soft Pink.  The ones above are Natural Nude and Velvet Red.

Expect the typical stickiness of a gloss but also, the pigment of a lipstick.  The red one leaves a stain as well, so that's a bonus.


I don't go for shiny lip products too often, but I've decided to keep these because I might need something to make my lips look plumper and juicy for certain makeup looks. 😉


Between the two, I prefer Natural Nude.  


All of them come with a doe-foot applicator.


So that's all!  On my last Celeteque post, I will tell you my top recommendations.  

Like Celeteque on Facebook.


your sweetest drug,


You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?