Missha Perfect Eyebrow Styler in Dark Brown

by - July 16, 2017

Aaaaand we're back to regular programming!  

Sorry for the short break.  It's been a week since my last post and I've been feeling uneasy since then, knowing that I couldn't cross anything out of my backlog list.  Ugh.  But I needed it.  I needed to breathe and have a moment before starting a new chapter of my life. 

I have finally said goodbye to my first job and closing the book was a bit difficult for me.  There's a lot of adjustment so far and I actually didn't get to prepare for the tough transition.  Well, at least I got to relax for a few days.  

So thank you all for sticking around!  Hopefully, I can get the momentum going very soon.  As a nice warm up, I'm doing two posts tonight.  First off, here's my review on my current pang-kilay from Missha.


I got this from Yeppunonnie Ph when I visited their booth in a bazaar months ago.  It's available on their website too for only 170 php.  There's also an actual Missha store and a kiosk in SM North Edsa and Trinoma but I didn't have the chance to check if they are selling this as well.  

Mine is in the shade Dark Brown, which is just perfect because my roots are already in their natural color.  However, I make sure not to over apply if I'll be putting brow tint also.


This is what I used in my Simple Everyday Makeup and I'm pretty sure you could tell how it glides easily.  It's basically a slanted brow crayon that could last all day unless you rub it off.  

I find that with a slanted flat tip, shaping my brows becomes less difficult especially at the arch part.  The outline it creates is always straight unless you have shaky hands.  Haha!  😄


The only watch-out or tip I would like to share in case you decide to try this as well is - make sure you don't drop it often because it easily breaks.  Mine broke two times already so I have a short piece left.  😙

The case is also not in high quality but it's something I can deal with.  When I take the cap off sometimes, the other end's casing also comes off.  


Other than that, I still like this brow crayon.  There's less room for errors whenever I use this and I could even do my brow routine in a flash.  Well, I guess that's generally the same for all slanted brow crayons I've used so far.

What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?