Aritaum Pore Master Sebum Control Powder

by - September 04, 2017

Expect to see a series of reviews on liquid lipsticks, highlighters, Korean cosmetics in the coming weeks.  This month, I'll focus on slashing my backlog list at least in half before I shop for new products.  I'm also planning to finish a blog project, which I'm very excited about.  Le blog is turning 6 this year and I think it's just about time to do an upgrade.  Once everything is ready, you're going to see a big change anytime this month (hopefully).

Anyhoo, I'm gonna talk about another loose powder from a Korean brand.  This is the last one before I do the throwdown post for them.


If you're a big fan of K-beauty, you are probably reminded of another brand after seeing the photo above.  Yep, you're right.  It looks like the loose powder by Innisfree.  Actually, not just the look but also the scent.

It's pretty much the same thing.  It's also made to control excess sebum and blur pores.


The product is housed in the same round packaging with a sifter thing and a nice puff.

I can describe the texture of the powder as somewhat starchy.  It's finely milled and smooth when applied yet it feels a tad bit gritty.  


It doesn't create a white cast nor a brightened area.  What it does best is to instantly mattify the skin.  

I can also notice less visible pores whenever I used this powder.  


I find that it can set foundation and concealer really well.  There's still some creasing after a few hours though.  

Also, my face still gets greasy and I have to re-apply to make it matte again.  However, since it's ultra lightweight, I don't mind multiple touch ups throughout the day.


To be honest, I don't see much difference between this and Innisfree's.  Well, probably just the texture but other than that, I can say that it's a dupe.  Anyway, I'll make sure to share the breakdown on the separate throwdown post. 

You can find this product and other ones from Aritaum on Althea's site.  

By the way, if you want an instant discount on your first shopping, sign up using the link below!

https://www.talkable.com/x/kvenHW



What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?