Reviewing L'Oreal Base Products

by - November 10, 2019

With so many available options, it's sometimes difficult to start a makeup search in the drugstore.  If you're looking for a good primer, foundation and concealer, here are a few good stuff I can recommend to ease your shopping.


I've been using this set for weeks now so yes, another delayed review.  😬

Anyway, for those asking "okay ba makeup base ng L'Oreal?", here's my answer.  Well, kinda long answer.  Haha!

Click here to start watching!





Apply lightly just to even out the skin tone if you're not going for heavy coverage.




Swatches!


Hope this post helps!  Let me know if you're planning to try any of these or if you already have, I wanna hear your thoughts about it.  





your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?