LOOKBOOK - Holiday Green

by - November 28, 2012








It's less than 30 days before Christmas!!! Yay!!  Can't wait to be on vacation mode!!  Have you finished your xmas shopping list already???  Mine is still a bit... hmmm... let's say... clean... that's because I haven't crossed out at least half of it.  Tsk!  List is quite long... :( say hello to my Santa version.. I'm hoping that it will still fit in my budget. :P

Anyway, that Christmas intro is for this look.  Green is definitely one of the prominent colors in the Holiday season and it has to be close to emerald shade, bold and vibrant.  To complete the feeling... I matched it with gold.  

Noticed the v-neck back?  I love clothes with this detail because since it won't look great having it on my front (#youknowwhatimean), let's just save it for my back.  HOHO!

What do you think?

Dress from The Chic Closet 
Sandals from Pinky Toes
Belt from Bench

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.


P.S.
We are preparing our holiday collection!!!  Please do watch out for it!



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?