Just In! - New Shoes, More Makeup and Skin Care and Bubble Hair Coloring

by - September 03, 2014

I've missed writing a Just In post!  Really!  Last one I did was my Korean cosmetics haul and that's 2 months ago.  No shopping for me lately, I guess.

Let me start with my new shoes.


Pointy shoes are my new current fave.  The moment I saw this pair at Call It Spring, I fell in love.  It was love at first sight.  HAHA!  I hesitated initially because it felt a bit uncomfortable when I tried it on.  #lovehurts And yea, it's on sale!  I got it for only 1,500 php.  

The height is just right, maybe about 1 inch.  I rarely wear heels at work but this could be an exception. I just need to break in this pretty baby and pray that it won't kill my feet.  :P


Next, this mascara by Victoria Secret.  I haven't tried it yet, so just stay tuned for the review.


Our second batch of Korean cosmetics pre-order arrived last week!  So happy!  If you're interested in ordering, check out our FB Page!

I got another product by Innisfree, a makeup remover and another one from Holika Holika.


Buy 1 Take 1 for these pencils (or crayons)!  Too bad there's no white available.  Are they budge-proof?  I'll test them and share the review on a separate post.


I know I've already said this before, but let me repeat.  Okay?

For every order, regardless of quantity, we include free samples!!!  It's the perfect chance to try other brands and products without extra charge.  #ilovesamples


I also got this super interesting BCDation by Tony Moly.  B as in BB Cream, C as in CC Cream and Dation as in... you got it right, Foun-Dation!  3-in-1 product indeed!


Lastly, Bubble Hair Coloring by Etude House.  I was complaining constantly about my annoying roots.  I wanted to go to a salon but I don't want to spend at least 2,000 for the service.  So, I decided to just color my hair at home.

I already used it 2 days ago and I can't wait to show you the result!

That's it!  Now, onto my quickie update!

Currently Loving: Family Mart!  Kris and I love their revel and lemon bars (only 35 php each)!   Plus, twirl-all-you-can green tea ice cream!

My LSS: All of Sam Smith's songs!  Check out his debut album, In The Lonely Hour.  I can't get enough of his voice.  Love him!  My faves aside from Latch are Nirvana, Lay Me Down, Make It To Me and Not In That Way.  Actually, everything!!!  His version of How Will I Know by Whitney Houston is also amaze-balls!

Recently Watched: Rurouni Kenshin, Kyoto Inferno.  Of course, I have no reason not to watch this movie.  I also watched US Masterchef Season 2 and 3 and now, I'm at episode 22 of Season 4.

ABSpiration Update: None.  I admit.  I didn't do at least 5 of the workout sets in the August calendar.  I'll try my best this month!

Craving For: Creamy carbonara with lots of crispy bacon!  Yummo!


P.S.
4 days to go before my birthday!  Yey! :D


What do you think?



your sweetest drug,



You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?