As some of you might have noticed (I often mention it in my blog, anyway), I'm not a big fan of pink especially when it comes to clothing or shoes. So maybe you're wondering why our collections always include a dress or a top in this color even though I'm the one who hand picks everything. Well maybe, I'm just a part of the 1% of the population who do not prefer wearing anything pink. The other 99% of women love it. Yea, #pinkpower. HAHA! That being said, TCC should have pink pieces. Our clothes are not for my own closet, anyway. Though I also grabbed some of my super super favorites.
Here's another reason. Kris always reminds me to pick a pink piece. Sometimes, I imagine him raising a pink flag and shouting "No, choose the pink one!"
Do you like this LPD or little pink dress? Obviously, the pink version of LBD's. No need to explain actually. HAHA!
Two shades of pink in one! It has pockets too!
I don't know what exactly they are called, but if you see those 2 lines at the back, they kinda make this piece more flattering. They add form. I really like the fit. As an added bonus an extra details, there are also pleats at the skirt part.
What do you think?
Dress from The Chic Closet
Hype this on LOOKBOOK.
your sweetest drug,