They say that colorful food excites our taste buds...and after seeing these macarons, I am now convinced. :P
We saw this cafe at North East building, Greenhills, but I'm not really sure if this is a Chinese or Japanese shop. We spotted those colorful treats and decided to give it a try.
For 38 php each and with at least 10 flavors to choose from, for sure your eyes will be happy as well..not just your taste buds...HAHA! You can save a little when you buy a box of 6 (200 php) or 12.
Take a closer look the these two flavors...
Sorry for my "nail art".. HAHAHA
- Black Sesame - has a nutty taste
- Red Bean - just like hopia
- Green Tea - the usual green tea flavor
- Passion Fruit - i didn't get its taste...HAHA
- Strawberry - the filling tasted like Rebisco crackers
- Chocolate - tasted a bit like brownies
'Nuff said.... I really suggest to try this as an alternative to your usual cake or ice cream. :)
What do you think?
your sweetest drug,