Just In! - Toner, Soap, Shoes and Clothes

by - September 27, 2013

It's been an awesome week!  Daebak!  Though I apologize for not posting anything since Tuesday.  I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I had so much work-related stuff to do.  We also celebrated our FIRST ANNIVERSARY this week and we did it a bit differently.  We decided not to go for the usual romantic dinner so we took a 2-day leave.  First thing in our list... Korean food trip!  The next day, we escaped to Tagaytay again to try wake boarding.  Of course, I'll share the rest of the story on a separate post.  *wink


Today, I'll be showing you guys some of my recent purchases and a few birthday gifts I received from my dearest friends.  


I have a new toner!  I used Loreal's before and I had no regrets trying because it helped control oil.  
This one is from Snoe - my new favorite organic/natural brand.  Their packaging is really appealing and I also read many great feedback about their products.


Another one from the same family - a black whitening soap.  I couldn't find the box anymore but I hope this actual product photo is fine.  I've used up half of it already.  :)


Let's move on to clothes! 


This is my second time buying from WAGW.  I tried their online shop and gladly, delivery was fast though you might experience some difficulties browsing the products.  I opted for shipping because they don't do pick ups at their Trinoma branch.  And yea, these came with a free tote bag. :) 


My first purchase from Cotton On.  They had a sale for some selected items.  Sooooo happy because I got a dress and a knit pullover (my new addiction) for only 1000 pesos. Yay!


My Call It Spring boxes are piling up.  HAHA!  I really love this brand!!!  SUPER!  <3  You can check out my Lookbook post here and here.

These 2 caught my attention.  Well, it's time to replace my black, comfy shoes.  This is also my first time to try t-strap sandals.  Hopefully, my feet will cooperate.  Are you attracted to anything glittery as well?  HOHO!


Thanks to my bessy, Angel, Mae and Ate Jen for these birthday presents!!  Who can say no to new and FREE clothes! :)  

No new makeup products for now but I'm planning to buy a few next month.  I need a new red lipstick, a concealer and a BB cream.  Any recommendations? 

Happy weekend, everyone!!


What do you think?


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?