Skin Care 101 - Nature Republic Argan Mask Sheet

by - December 22, 2014

Nothing beats the feeling knowing you don't have to set an alarm and you can get out of bed whenever you want to.  It's the best thing next to "washing your face after a long day".  So awesome.

Anyway, this holiday break, I made a promise to spend more time blogging and preparing The Chic Closet's next collection.  I'm working on a makeup video for you guys as well, last one for this year, and I hope I will be able to finish it before Christmas.  That's 3 days from now.  Wheeew!


Moving on to today's featured product.  This one's a freebie.  I got this from a blogger event I attended last month.  I actually made a post about it (here's the link) and I also shared there the rest of the Nature Republic goodies I got.

Basically, it's a facial mask sheet with argan oil.  This type of oil has been a popular skin and hair care agent recently because of the numerous benefits.

The label says "not for sale".  I'm not sure why.  If you're interested, you can visit Nature Republic counters and inquire about this mask.


I really love putting on facial mask sheets like so especially after a good exfoliation.  For me, it's a good way to pamper the skin.

There are a lot of brands and key ingredients to try.  Just make sure to get one that targets your skin problem/concern.


The formula is a bit different from the ones I've tried before.  It's more like a cream than liquid.

By the way, I haven't seen an actual argan oil so I can't do any comparison specifically.

There's also a subtle perfumy scent and there's no indication of any oiliness in the texture.

The mask itself is in good quality.  It didn't pull apart when I was unfolding it.  The only quality of this product I was 50-50 about is that, it's not super soaked.

After 20 minutes, it dried out.  It was very soothing and there's very minimal moisture left after peeling it off.  Very nice.

So that's it for today.  If you are really into pampering your skin, I'd recommend stocking up facial mask sheets.

What do you think?

Like Nature Republic on Facebook.



your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?