Dermax Skin Care Products from SkinStation

by - March 10, 2015

I have another brand to thank big time.  Oh yes!


As mentioned in my Just In post, a bag of goodies arrived at our doorstep last week.  I was extremely surprised because I didn't hear from the PR Team after my last email, so I thought they changed their mind.  I was like "okay, maybe next time".  Fortunately, I was wrong.  

I'm truly grateful and happy as a clam for these gifts!  

To be completely honest with you, bloggers in the minor-league like me do not have huge doors of opportunities in front of them all the time.  It takes a lot of hard work and effort as big as Titanic to get exposure, and the journey to another level is often painful and tiring.  But that's just how it is.  If you keep doing what you love and do it with passion all the freaking time, who knows?  Windows, not just doors might even open.

Ready to see what I received?


The awesome purple bag contains 4 Dermax products and a 2 thousand gift certificate.  Hell yeah!

If the brand sounds new to you, let me do a short introduction.  

It is SkinStation's exclusive professional skincare line.  It's founded by CEO Fred Reyes, an award-wining chemist and recipient of the 2008 Achievement Award conferred by the Philippine Federation of Chemistry Societies, and 2011 Outstanding Professional Award in Chemistry from the Professional Regulations Commission. 

Dermax offers clinical-strength skin care products using the best and the latest in cutting edge technology to enhance the efficacy of natural active ingredients.  Strengthened by the science of nano-encapsulation, all Dermax products promise optimal absorption to bring out our best skin.  

If you have visited the clinic before, you've probably seen these products.


  • Retinol-C Instant Effect Wrinkle Therapy
  • NanoWhite Night Essence
  • UV Active Water-Burst Sunscreen SPF 45+ PA+++
  • So Gentle Gel Cleanser

I've already started using all of them, so stay tuned for the review!  I would need at least 3 weeks to really test these products out.


Hopefully, I can use the GC to avail of their services.  I really want to try their facial treatments and laser hair removal.  

By the way, they have ongoing promos so better check that out!  Here's the link to their FB page.  You can visit their website as well.

Again, thank you so much SkinStation for these freebies!  Love love!


your sweetest drug,

You May Also Like

0 comments

What do you think?